How do I change my password?
The process for changing your jjiffy account password is the same as if you had forgotten it.
- Click on the main menu of our website (icon with 3 stripes that you can see in the upper right-hand corner).
- Out of the available options, click on LOGIN. It could be that you do not have that option available. In that case, click on EXIT to close your user session.
- The LOGIN section will be displayed. Under the LOGIN button you have the link Forgot your password? Click on it to change your current password.
- Fill in the text box with the email account associated with your jjiffy user and click on CONTINUE. After a few moments you will receive an email with instructions to start the process of replacing your password
- Check your email account inbox. The email you will receive contains an UPDATE button which will open a tab in your browser with the form to RESET PASSWORD.
- Type your new password in both text boxes and click on SAVE to complete the update process. Remember that the password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one lower case letter, one upper case letter, one number and one special character (for example: @#$%&?+*).
From now on you can use this new password to access your jjiffy account from your devices.